All applicants must be committed Christians with a strong desire to be equipped as laborers for the Kingdom of God.
Applicants must complete and submit the application form in Populi and ensure that any other documentation are submitted. The application fee can be paid through Populi or by check. An application will be processed when procedures are completed and the fee is received.
Application deadlines are July 1 for the fall term and November 1 for the spring term. Due to the processing time for tests, visas, etc., international students should allow a minimum of six months to complete all application procedures.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR U.S. STUDENTS
- All applicants must have a high school diploma with a minimum 2.0 GPA or a GED.
- Applicants for a four-year program must take the American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and have a minimum composite score of 20 for the ACT and 720 for the SAT.
- Students desiring Title IV funding must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA – www.fafsa.ed.gov) form and submit the results, income tax records, W2’s, and Social Security documents to the Financial Aid Office. Family of Faith College’s federal school code is 036763.
U.S. students may enroll on a part-time basis with the approval of the college administration. (International students dropping below full-time can put their student visas in jeopardy.) Each part-time student must complete the same application and registration requirements that are required for a full-time student. Part-time enrollment is one to eleven credit hours per semester. A degree may be earned on a part-time basis, but all requirements must be completed within ten years from the date of first enrollment.
Students transferring from other institutions must complete all of the enrollment forms. Those desiring to transfer credit hours must have a complete, official transcript forwarded to the Vice President of Academic Affairs from the former institution. All hours transferred must meet current college credit transfer policies. Transfer students with an overall grade point average below 2.0 may be admitted on probation at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- Dropping below full-time enrollment can put an international student’s visa status in jeopardy, therefore international students must take at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- All applicants for whom English is a second language and have not graduated from an English speaking school are required to present a minimum paper-based score of 500 or a minimum computer-based score of 173 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). All other international students have the option of taking the TOEFL or ACT.
- All applicants must complete a Confidential Financial Statement and Guarantor and Bank Certification confirming their ability and intent to pay all tuition, fees, room, board, books, and any additional expenses incurred while attending the college.
- All applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- It is recommended that medical insurance be secured for the duration of studies before arrival. Insurance is not readily available in the U.S. for foreign students.
- Each applicant must finalize agreements with the Registrar for the I-20 to be issued.
- Applicant must obtain a student visa from the nearest U.S. Consulate after the I-20 is issued.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR ONLINE STUDENTS
Students can enroll in online courses only after being accepted as a student to Family of Faith College. Follow the appropriate admission requirement as outlined above. Refer to the Distance Education section of this website for more information concerning enrollment in online courses through Family of Faith College.